|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||YD series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Model Number:||QJ||Structure:||Multistage Pump|
|Usage:||Water||Application:||Water Supply,domestic Use,civil And Industrial Applications,garden|
|Pressure:||Low Pressure||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Theory:||Centrifugal Pump||Material:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Motor:||100% Copper Wire||Warranty:||12 Months|
Borehole water pump introduce
QJ series submersible electric pump is the host by the series QJ(R) well submersible pump and YQS submersible motor of underwater integrated work, it has a compact structure, small volume, low noise, no secondary pollution, installation & use convenient maintenance, safe and reliable operation, high efficiency and energy saving, no need to build the pump room and so on. It can vertical and horizontal installation. It can also be used for open water and as a ground pump. Compared with other ground water pumps, it has the advantages of small footprint, no pollution and leakage, convenient use and installation, etc. It can be used for water supply and other occasions. It is the traditional ISG, DL centrifugal pump ideal alternative pumping, drainage tools.
Borehole water pump application
QJ (R) submersible pump is an energy-saving product designed according to national standards. It is mainly used for extracting groundwater from deep wells. It is also widely used in agricultural irrigation, water supply and drainage of cities, industrial and mining enterprises, livestock and poultry water and high-rise buildings in plateau and mountainous areas, such as pressurized water supply.
1. The power supply is 50Hz, 380v three-phase AC power supply
2. The water temperature should not exceed 20 ℃
3. Solid content in water (by mass) is not more than 0.01%
4. PH value of water pH 6.5-8.5
5 Chloride content in water is not greater than 400mg / L
6.The depth of submersible electric pump submerged is not greater than 70m.
The basic conditions of the above conditions, such as the use of conditions beyond the above range, shall be specially made to ensure the normal operation of the electric pump.
Borehole water pump model meaning
150- Adapt to the minimum diameter (mm) 150
QJ(R)- Well submersible pump (hot water)
YQS - Asynchronous submersible motor.
T - High thrust structure
250 - Min well diameter(mm)
75 - Motor power(kw)
Borehole water pump structure
1. Pump for centrifugal or mixed flow type; It used water lubricated bearings; and coupling with the motor is rigid coupling. Pump impeller rotation in the motor driven centrifugal force, so that the liquid energy increases by the diversion of the pump shell to carry water. The top of the pump has a check valve body to prevent the pump downtime, due to the water pipe back to the water damage to the working parts. The valve has a drain hole, the water can be slowly let go of the pipeline to prevent pipe cracking in winter. (Note: low head submersible pump no check valve body).
2. The motor is a closed wet-type wet structure. Motor stator winding using water-resistant polyethylene insulated nylon s heath multi-layer wire. Guide bearings and thrust bearings using water-lubricated material. The motor is filled with fresh water to cool the motor and lubricate the bearings. The bottom of the motor is equipped with a pressure regulating membrane (made of rubber) to adjust the pressure difference between the expansion and contraction of the body of water caused by the temperature rise of the motor. The upper shaft of the motor is equipped with sand control mechanism to prevent sediment from entering into the water body.
Borehole water pump parameters
|Use min well diameter||Model||Capacity||Head||Motor type|
Parameter table above is only a part of whole.For more,please contact us directly.
To help you choose the right pump, please tell me the following details:
1.What's the medium?
2.What's the flow/capacity(gal/min,m3/h,l/s and so on)?
3.What's the head(how many meters do you want the pump to carry water)?
4.What's the min well diameter?