Features 1. Using single or double blade impeller structure, through 5 times of the diameter of the pump fiber material and diameter of the pump diameter of about 50% of the solid particles. 2. Mechanical seal material is used to make the pump run stably! 3. The overall structure is compact,...
Features of Submersible Sewage Water Pump
Using single or double blade impeller structure, through 5 times of the diameter of the pump fiber material and diameter of the pump diameter of about 50% of the solid particles.
Mechanical seal material is used to make the pump run stably!
The overall structure is compact, small volume, low noise, convenient maintenance, no need to build pump house, can work by pouring into water, reduce the project cost.
It can be equipped with automatic control cabinet according to the needs of users to automatically protect the leakage, leakage, overload and over temperature of the pump.
It can be equipped with floating ball switch. It can automatically control the start and stop of the pump according to the change of the required liquid level. It is convenient to use without special personnel.
WQ series Submersible Sewage Water Pump can be equipped with double guide rail automatic coupling installation system according to users' needs, which brings convenience for installation and maintenance.
It can be used in the full head range, so that the motor will not overload.
There are two different installation methods: fixed automatic coupling installation system and mobile free installation system.
Conditions of use
1. The results show that the medium temperature is within 60 ℃, and the medium gravity is 1 ~ 1.3kg/dm3.
2. The motor is exposed to 1 / 3 of the liquid level.
3. The use range of cast iron material is pH5 ~ 9.
4. 304 and 316 stainless steel are suitable for corrosive medium.
5. Use environment with altitude less than 1000m.
1. The discharge of polluted wastewater from factories and businesses.
2. Urban sewage treatment plant drainage system.
3. Sewage treatment station for residential areas.
4. Water supply device of drainage station and waterworks.
5. Sewage discharge from hotels.
6. Municipal Engineering, construction site.
7. Auxiliary equipment for exploration and mining.
8. Rural areas, biogas digesters, farmland irrigation.
9. Other sewage treatment purposes.